In order to keep our patients and staff safe for the duration of COVID-19, these protocols are mandatory for patients entering OA.
- COVID history form & COVID consent form must be filled out within 24-hours to each appointment or we cannot honor your appointment. These forms are under the Patient Forms tab at the top of our website.
- Please brush and floss your teeth at home prior to coming to your appointment.
- Upon arrival at the office wait in your car, text the office cell phone at (207) 352-3111 for both Scarborough and North Conway to indicate your arrival. We will alert you when we are ready for you to enter.
- We are limiting the number of people in the office so we ask, whenever possible, that the patient only comes in for the appointment. If it is a minor’s consultation or first visit, one parent is welcome to accompany and will also follow the safety protocol.
- Please come into the office wearing a mask.
- Upon entering the office, we will have the patient sanitize hands, do a touchless temperature check, and a Colgate/peroxyl rinse. If you feel sick, please call to reschedule.
The entire Orthodontic Associates staff is well-equipped and versed with all the proper PPE protocols and feel confident that we are doing everything necessary to keep our patients/staff and Doctors safe. Thank you for your cooperation.